Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Little Prayer

The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for you
While combing my hair, now,
And wondering what dress to wear, now,
I say a little prayer for you


Thanks, Burt and Hal.
Thanks, LTR, for all my mix CDs. Especially the first one.

Well I found out yesterday what my boss' husband wants help with - I've been asked to give him private Engrish lessons on the down-low (it's illegal). Sweet. Pocket money.

Had an epic dream where my mum's cousin was tracing our family history back to the Mongols. Erm?

Hurt one of my students yesterday by acidently dragging a fingernail along the inside of her arm when I picked her up during a game of 'duck-duck-goose'... I'm waiting for the parents to turn up with a demand for cash. Shit.

Oh! And! 4636 minutes to go!

8 comments:

kiki said...

dionne warwick rocks!

Unknown said...

nah son, Aretha does a better version.

P.s. dionne warwick still rocks.

Bonnie Conquest said...

It's a tough call fellas, two DIVINE talents. I like to see them honey-wrestle for the crown... But I think, with this song, I'd have to go with Aretha.

MikeFitz said...

OK, I'll bite. 4636 minutes will bring us to about 14:30 Friday. What happens then? (Or shouldn't I ask?)

Bonnie Conquest said...

Oh, well, it'll be 14:30 in Melbourne but it will be 15:30 in Seoul... I'll be meeting Oh! Charlie! at the airport then.

richardwatts said...

I look forward to either A) detailed, raunchy and romantic blog posts from Friday evening onwards, or B) discrete silence for several days...

Bonnie Conquest said...

You are looking forward to my silence?

Heh heh.

Anyways, methinks B) is the more likely... It's a family show, too, eh?

Anonymous said...

you must be beyond excited nerd :)

i mean really, minutes!!!

have you picked the couple tees yet???

and justdivine if you read this i cant find your email address did you give it to me? if not bc and/or jd please please pass it on - im in the process of downsizing all my photos so i can send them without killing emails.

miss you.
ps
bumped into a RANDOM old mate so BC your to-do list is slowly but surely being ticked
LOVE LOVE and more to you.

and while i love both divas i hate that song. much prefer

anyone who ever loved
BOOM BOOM
would look at me
BOOM BOOM
and know that i LOOOVVEE you...

etc
xxxx