Sunday, June 11, 2006

How good is Jack?!

He told me that he was going to burn me some CDs to take away - I rock around there today and he's got Outkast, The Shins, Bjork, Cut Copy, DJ shadow, Beck and Modest Mouse. What a champion. LOVE! I'm set. A new friend in Korea has warned that there is dearth of real music in Korea and that you end up getting addicted to K-pop, which sounds like a death sentence to me. I think I'll be a happy lil vegemite with these new CDs and all the ones I'm gonna buy with the $100 Readings voucher that my colleagues gave me as my fuck-off pressie. Yay.

2 comments:

mskp said...

that readings voucher will easily score you three more cds. i'm guessing it will be these:

the best of the eagles
rod stewart's american songbook
whispering jack

am i right or am i right?

Bonnie Conquest said...

You're right. I fecken loath Rod.
Farnsy, been to see him at the MCG.