Tuesday, June 13, 2006

60-40

Ok. So what is important for me to say at this point? Now that I have met Charlie everything becomes a little confusing... I need to be in the moment so that I don't sacrifice this joy for the crazy future. But I still gotta organise all my shit - and answer everyone's questions and be nice to everyone. Got my flight itinerary - I'm leaving Monday night at midnight, got a 4 hour stopover in Bangkok where I might just do a runner and try my luck at becoming a sex slave, then - if I get back on the plane, I'll arrive in Incheon at 7:45pm on Tuesday. What's the bet that they'll want me to start work the following day at 10:15am? So it's 20 hours of travel, when I KNOW a more expensive flight would get me there in 8 or 9 hours... Lotsa time to learn the alphabet and become 100% angst-ridden.
Ok. So Toby said it was the Best. Weekend. Ever. and there's no way I'll argue with that, though I was pretty vacant on Saturday, and failed to meet Locksmith to breakfast and see his new tattoo be drawn up... And I failed to go party in St Kilda with Jack. But golly, it was worth it. High tea wasn't bad either.
Ok. So tomorrow's my last day at work. Long lunch will ease that pain.
Oh yeah and I spoke to Mum last night - she's in Dubrovnik, heading to Turkey in the next few days. Sounded good and sweet. Then at 1am I received a call from the lovely JoJoHannahHannah in Helsinki and I chatted with her for an hour. Now there's a reason to go to Korea and make some money - so I can visit wonderful friends like her who live in northern Europe.

8 comments:

mskp said...

charlie charlie charlie
you are one hot tamale

Anonymous said...

I like the way he has harnessed his package in that photo.

Bonnie Conquest said...

What can I possibly say?

Anonymous said...

ABout a million double entendres tried to rush out all at once and my brain melted.

Bonnie Conquest said...

Same. Poor Charlie.

Anonymous said...

"Extended Sunday brunch????" Did I hear you say???

Bonnie Conquest said...

Are you back?

Anonymous said...

1087 mins

though perhaps not 60/40 this time.

mwah.