Less than a week left here. I've taught my Wednesday afternoon boys for the last time. I entertained then by pretending to eat erasers, or pulling them out of my ear. Am I grandpa? Whatever, it was fun.
- Saw The Departed, loved it;
- Reading February's Vanity Fair (which has a huge article on the neocons who left Bush's side);
- Reading the Melbourne Poet's Union best poem;
- Listening to the old psychedelic mix CDs that LTR has tirelessly made for me;
- Thinking about the lack of a successor at this school;
- Drinking red wine for dinner.