Thursday, December 21, 2006

Which Is For Me?

Considering the next chapter in my working life. So, two different organisations I might (like to) work for. Each has a set of 'attributes' or 'values' which should underpin the work I do and the way I do it. So which could I align myself most easily with?

EXHIBIT A ::
Deliver quality results
Work collaboratively
Behave ethically
Respect and value others
Develop self and others

EXHIBIT B ::
Building Organisational Capability
Builds and Maintains Relationships
Demonstrates Personal Integrity
Sets Direction
Drives Service Excellence

5 comments:

M said...

it all depends on your personality and where you feel most comfortable. I'd lean towards A but that's just me. :)

jethan said...

i'm all for exhibit c. oh, wait. there is no exhibit c.

Anonymous said...

Anyone say weasel words?

O said...

corporate gobbeldigook much?

Bonnie Conquest said...

It's all garbage.
But the first was more appealing.. Until my interview today... Which I did not pass...
So! Exhibit B and Plan B!