So in three months I have::
- fallen in love;
- got 3 pairs of pants taken in;
- worn stilettos to work;
- written about 60 postcards;
- sweated more than I thought possible;
- had my first coldsore;
- taken photos I'm happy with;
- affected an American accent day-in, day-out;
- made some very good friends;
- rocked out;
- eaten kilos of kimchi;
- heaps of other shit.
Guess I feel good about my life here. 'Specially since Charlie the One and Only came to visit, this place feels good. I'm not feeling as lonely and now my kinder classes all have textbooks so my teaching is easier. I've found a place that prints my photos how I like. I know my neighbourhood better and better, and have started running into neighbours and students, which is nice. Still don't know much Korean but I learn little bits everyday.
Another day I may write a list of all the shit I miss at home and all the shit I hate about here. Heh heh.