Saturday, October 04, 2014

Royal mail

Packages addressed to Milla have arrived since before she was called Milla (notably 'Lil Stevie'). A lucky kid.

Special delivery. 
Yesterday she received Royal Mail from Scotland, a package of thoughtful goodies, including a cuddle toy themed 'Guess how much I love you'. It's soft and lovely and of course compliments the book, which I read at least once a day before Milla is put to bed.

Another milestone, for the whole family, as yesterday I went to work to attend a seminar from 10:30am to 3:30pm. Charlie took leave and stayed home with Milla for the day. We only missed one feed, and though I packed the pump with me, I wasn't so uncomfortable that I needed to use it.

It was hard to get out of the house in the morning and I was emotional on the way in, but felt okay once I arrived in the city. Charlie sent some updates on the activities and it sounded like they were having a sweet day together.

Charlie photo of baby gym time.


No comments: