|Self-portrait. Pretty Valley, 10 January 2018.|
Life at 3.5.
- Tintin is the best and she talks about going to Kathmandu. Totally understood and was compelled by the story of the Yeti.
- Rides with training wheels and riding gloves. Loves going fast. Good using her brakes. Hasn't practised scooter yet.
- Sleeps through. Sleeps great in tent.
- Mostly wet nappies, overnight, but desperately wants to rid them. Not yet.
- Lately gets sore tummy and gets upset and distracted by it. Joy when a poo comes.
- Great at remembering directions, landmarks, where to turn.
- Tells us she loves us.
- Gets a little sweaty head. We're so glad her hair got cut.
- Loves princesses and talks about magic. Occasionally puts spells on us when angry!
- Gives excellent hugs and hangs on so tight with feet and legs when carried.
- Everything has to be negotiated. She has her own ideas about how things should be.
- Started to get noticeably physically stronger.
- Doesn't deal with sugar very well. Usually sends her loopy.