- 5:30am Bootcamp.
- 7:30am Watching diggers, watching Milla eat leftover split olive pizza for breakfast.
- 8:30am Drive to swimming lesson.
- Grocery shop, visit to park with Paddy and co. I heard Milla say "My name is Milla, what's your name?" to some big girls. I made a show of throwing mandarin segments into her mouth when she was on swing.
- Home to cook pumpkin pie, bolognese, roast veges, frittata, call Heath, life admin. Milla watching Play School, eating almonds, taking herself to potty.
- "I not tired" is the dead giveaway that she's ready for a sleep.
- 3:00pm quiet, dishwasher, diggers, sore foot, work emails, life admin.
|Weekend morning making pancakes.|
Milla is a cousin and I'm an aunty. Thinking back to those early days of milk-filled boobs and general haze.
Milla's been in a study about sedentary behaviour and has been wearing 'computer pants' for a week. She's a pretty active kid!
Thinking about how busy work is and that I should go to five days but Mondays are just the best. GAH.